Benefits of Allied MembershipThe American Institute of Architects, Gulfcoast Chapter welcomes allied professionals and industry members to join us as members. As an allied member, you will belong to the primary local organization representing the architectural profession.
The Allied Membership category offers many intangible benefits as well as the following tangible ones:
- Your company and contact information is listed on our website’s Allied page, as well as, on our member directory.
- Access to the member’s only portion of our website and forum.
- Subscription to AIA Gulfcoast’s event bulletin and website. Receive timely emails about upcoming events within the chapter and the community.
- Opportunity to purchase advertising & sponsorship for events, on our website and in our emails.
- Provide CE opportunities to our membership at our monthly Lunch-N-Learn series.
- First right to sponsor our Bi-annual Sarasota Design Conference.
- Government affairs representation. Lobbying efforts by AIA Gulfcoast are benefiting not only architects but all professions in the construction industry.
- Opportunity to attend all events at membership rates and to network with our members. Events include:
- Monthly Membership Meetings
- Design Conference